Supporting Institutions that Provide Specialized Services
01.Chengdu High Investment Biological Medicine Park Management Co., Ltd. ("CDHT Investment" for short), as the daily management organization of the settled enterprises, shall be responsible for formulating and improving relevant systems and overseeing the compliance of the enterprises in using the houses with the relevant requirements of the lease and sale agreements.
02.CDHT Investment shall track and manage the enterprises' entering projects and establish sound data files, and enterprises shall actively cooperate and provide relevant real information.
03.Before renewing the lease, leasing enterprises shall provide relevant information about R&D projects, teams, finance, etc. in the previous year.
For enterprises that are disqualified for the Park's environmental protection requirements and refuse to perform their duties and obligations in accordance with the relevant provisions of the lease agreements, CDHT Investment shall be entitled to demanding the termination of the agreements and requiring the enterprises to bear corresponding responsibilities.
Upon the expiration of a lease agreement or the termination of a lease agreement due to other reasons, the enterprise shall return the house in conjunction with supporting facilities and equipment to CDHT Investment. Additionally, the house as well as the supporting facilities and equipment shall be returned in good condition. If any alteration and damage happens, the enterprise shall be responsible for repairing. If the enterprise fails to make repairs, CDHT Investment shall be entitled to commissioning a third party to do repairs, and the enterprise shall bear all the repair or restoration costs.
01. An incubation period of not more than seven years in the incubation unit generally. For enterprises whose projects are excellent enough and entail a long R&D process, the period can be extended to 10 years after expert review
02. Proprietary intellectual property rights;
03. Possessing a project which has technologically mature achievements and stable process, and is ripe for industrialization, but whose requirements for continuous incubation cannot be met under existing conditions;
04. Enterprises which are merged, acquired, or listed in domestic and foreign capital markets;
05. Reporting a total business income of more than RMB 10 million (including RMB 10 million) for two consecutive years.
01. Application Form for Graduating Enterprises
02. Business License
03. Financial Statements
04. Other documents or certificates of honor issued by all kinds of authoritative institutions, such as high-tech enterprise certificate, certificate of high-tech achievement transformation project, certificate of innovation fund acceptance, letter of patent, etc.;
05. Information Form for Graduating Enterprises